Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let there be cookies

Clearly my first food related blog post on my blog about (relatively) healthy eating must be dessert related.  Kevin has been a real sport about this vegan thing, not least of all because I've fallen hard for the idea of vegan baking.  The man loves his cheese and scrambled eggs as much or more than the next fellow, but Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles, he can really embrace.


And clearly picky Lori would approve as well.

I will say that I've cut back on sweets in general, but I am partial to a little bit of chocolate at the end of the day.  With the vegan thing, it's harder to just grab a chocolate bar off the shelf and assume it's safe.  It's much easier to bake your own sweets.  And thus far, much, much tastier.

No comments:

Post a Comment